Saturday 17 October 2009

So lucky.

Ok 3 posts 1 night, I really have to go  do something more exciting with my Saturday night.
I am on my last scan....
Had to take a few new pics this week for a rather fabulous new website we have been asked to appear on run by Simon & Andrew called 'Further Afield'. It is a very discerning website for gay travelers & their friends. Their own very well presented accommodation can be found at www.theperen.com. For anyone reading this who does not know we also run our holiday let business here in Dartmouth.

Alas all my pics are portrait & of course landscape is the better format for this one. Well any excuse to imagine I am an interior magazine photographer....Reminds me how lucky we are to live in this amazing place (Dartmouth!!) & eat our lunch in our peaceful summerhouse, ahhhhh. Just to think I used to get a thrill squeezing myself on the tube at Clapham North at 8.45am to get to work at Debenhams design studio on time (well always a few minutes late or it wouldn't be me)


Manged about 8 scans while tapping this out but for now it's over & out from me x

No comments:

Post a Comment